As of the date of this post wearing a mask inside our facility is not required, however; face coverings are still highly recommended for those who are immunocompromised and those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated or boosted. Face coverings provide an added layer of protection for those who are fully vaccinated and boosted.
Refer to Guidance for wearing masks https://covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance for additional information.
Oasis Massage Sanctuary continues our commitment to maintaining a clean and safe environment to combat the threat of the coronavirus to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and welcome:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front counter for our customers
- Hand sanitizer available for therapists in staff rooms
- Therapists are required to hand washing after each session past the elbows for at least 20 seconds after each massage session
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization of all door handles, customer contact countertops, therapist and customer used chairs, staff computers, and equipment after EACH massage customer
- Washing and/or sanitizing hands after handling cash
- Staff who appear symptomatic have been asked to stay home
- We have shared specific instructions with our staff on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk
Advice on staying healthy:
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your nose and mouth if you have to sneeze or cough
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or garment. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterward, and avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth
- If you are sick and/or have any combination of fever, body aches, nausea, fatigue, chills, and sweats, please take care of yourself, protect others by staying home, and contact your medical provider
- If recently recovered from an illness, please allow at least 5 days from the last date of symptoms before receiving your massage
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Yours in Wellness,
David Sosa, LMT & CEO Oasis, Inc.